How Can I See who Likes My Facebook Page 2019

When attempting to handle likes on facebook company web page or fanpage facebook, there is a method exactly how to see who has actually liked your facebook service web page, with complete checklist of facebook profile link.

How Can I See Who Likes My Facebook Page



Who Likes My Facebook Page


* Initially, I need to go to my facebook web page login on a desktop computer browser, go to my facebook web page, and also click on settings in the leading right edge.

* There, discover on the left the choice People and Various other Pages.

* In the food selection, pick People Who Similar to this Page. It is also there just how to see facebook fans, that like my facebook page, but likewise facebook company web page suches as, as well as prohibited individuals as well as web pages from suching as the page

* You can now export this facebook service page likes listing to a spread sheet.

How to see that likes your web page

With a couple of controls, remove the unneeded text from the like day as well as facebook profile photos, and also the result will certainly be a full facebook page suches as checklist, with name as well as links to the facebook account page, which is just how do i see who has liked my facebook page.

How to check that liked my facebook page.

See above, entering the web page setups is just how do i see that likes my page on facebook.