Facebook Cannot Logout 2019

After doing system updates as well as restarting, I instantly found that I was instantly logged out of the Facebook Android Application. I questioned how it might have happened. Initially, I assumed, its because of tidy master (my much-loved mobile cleaner). Since I have actually quite bad habit of running clean master after period of couple of mins, I thought that must be the reason.

Facebook Logout Problem


Facebook Cannot Logout



The solution for this preferred Facebook problem is to move the app right into inner storage. Just comply with the actions given listed below:

1. Go to Settings -> Apps -> All Apps.

2. Tap on the Facebook Application.

3. Move the application to the inner storage entirely.

4. Restart the phone.

5. Login once more.

6. After spending a long time, Close the app.

7. Reboot the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open up the Facebook or Facebook Carrier Android App this time after that you will have the ability to login immediately without entering that so lonnnnngggg e-mail ID and password combo.

10. Take pleasure in Facebooking.