Not Getting Notifications On Facebook 2019

If you're having troubles with your Facebook notifications lately, i.e. obtaining updates and teams from individuals you do not recognize, then you're not the only one-- lots of individuals started whining regarding it because last Sunday, June 19. Fortunately, I have actually located a solution to it. Information after the dive.

Not Getting Notifications On Facebook



Facebook Notifications Problem


I was doing my typical early morning regimen last Sunday (June 19) when I discovered something strange concerning my Facebook account: I'm obtaining notifications from people I do not understand. Extra specifically, I'm getting 'likes' and also comments from status updates and also web links that I didn't publish, as well as updates from groups I did not join.

The Solution

This got me to considering my Facebook settings, and caught the service just as I was browsing mine: it's a trouble with exactly how my Account Safety and security was set up. * headpalm *.

I quickly uploaded a solution to my Posterous and also now I'm replicating it here for all to see (with [edits]:

1. Go to Account Setup >> Account Task.

2. From the Account Activity section, you'll locate that the various computers and also areas that are presently accessing your FB account. [You can see this from the tab 'Additionally Energetic'. It must be showing areas and also devices that you are not familiar with.]
3. End each of the sessions [on 'Also Active'] by clicking the 'End' [switch]

4. Afterwards make sure to inspect 'Secure Browsing' (so you'll be on HTTPS, far more protected) and also 'Login Notifications' (so you'll be informed if somebody else is logging on your account.) [Just claimed, checking these alternatives will make accessing your Facebook account extra secure.]
5. After following these steps, you should get this:.

Facebook Notifications Problem


Make sure to change your passwords after. Keep in mind also that with these setups, you have to vouch for every tool that will certainly access your account. That shows up in a display when you attempt to access your account via your mobile devices.

Final Thoughts.

[Updated June 29, 2011] I recognize there are still secrets to be addressed but the culprit below actually is, well, my negligence: I should have checked those security settings prior to. With all the existing goings-on about hacking and such, I must have double-checked my accounts so that I could the very least shield them from breach. I truly do not recognize without a doubt it this was connected with that said, however at the very least I can rest easy that I have actually done something about it.