How Can You See who Likes Your Facebook Business Page 2019

When trying to take care of likes on facebook service web page or fanpage facebook, there is a method exactly how to see that has actually liked your facebook business page, with full list of facebook profile link.

How Can You See Who Likes Your Facebook Business Page



Who Likes My Facebook Page


* First, I have to go to my facebook web page login on a desktop internet browser, most likely to my facebook web page, and click setups in the leading right corner.

* There, discover on the left the option Individuals as well as Various other Pages.

* In the food selection, select Individuals That Like This Web page. It is likewise there just how to see facebook followers, that like my facebook page, yet likewise facebook organisation web page likes, and prohibited people as well as web pages from suching as the web page

* You can now export this facebook service page likes listing to a spreadsheet.

How to see that likes your web page

With a few manipulations, remove the unneeded text from the like day and facebook account images, as well as the outcome will be a full facebook web page likes listing, with name and also links to the facebook account page, which is just how do i see that has liked my facebook page.

Just how to inspect that liked my facebook page.

See above, going in the page setups is exactly how do i see that likes my web page on facebook.