Who Sees My Likes On Facebook 2019

When attempting to take care of likes on facebook service page or fanpage facebook, there is a means exactly how to see who has liked your facebook business page, with full checklist of facebook profile web link.

Who Sees My Likes On Facebook



Who Likes My Facebook Page


* Initially, I have to go to my facebook page login on a desktop web browser, go to my facebook web page, and also click settings in the top right corner.

* There, locate on the left the alternative Individuals as well as Various other Pages.

* In the food selection, select People That Like This Web page. It is likewise there exactly how to see facebook fans, that like my facebook web page, yet additionally facebook organisation web page suches as, as well as outlawed individuals as well as web pages from liking the web page

* You can now export this facebook company web page likes listing to a spread sheet.

How to see that likes your web page

With a couple of manipulations, eliminate the unneeded text from such day and facebook account photos, and also the outcome will certainly be a complete facebook page suches as checklist, with name and web links to the facebook account page, which is exactly how do i see who has actually liked my facebook web page.

How to check who liked my facebook page.

See above, going in the web page settings is how do i see who likes my page on facebook.