How Do I Change My Name On My Facebook Profile 2019

Whether it's since you've just recently married or just obtained a brand-new label, below's how to alter your name on Facebook. The process itself is fairly straightforward, but there are couple of points to look out for when modifying your handle because Facebook will not allow you alter it to simply anything.

How Do I Change My Name On My Facebook Profile



Change Name Facebook


To change your name, do the following:

1. Go to Settings.

2. Under General Account Settings > Name, click Edit.

3. Enter what you want to utilize for given name, optional center name, and surname and click Testimonial Change.

Change Name Facebook


4. Facebook will motivate you to choose just how you want your name to appear.

5. Make your selection, enter your password, and also click Conserve Changes.

Change Name Facebook


The name adjustment should take effect promptly, however keep in mind that Facebook will review it as well as you may be asked why the modification was made. If it doesn't follow the needs listed below, you might not be able to transform it.