Not Getting Facebook Notifications 2019

If you're having troubles with your Facebook notifications recently, i.e. obtaining updates and teams from individuals you do not know, then you're not the only one-- great deals of individuals began complaining concerning it given that last Sunday, June 19. Fortunately, I've located a solution to it. Details after the jump.

Not Getting Facebook Notifications



Facebook Notifications Problem


I was doing my usual morning regimen last Sunday (June 19) when I located something strange concerning my Facebook account: I'm obtaining alerts from people I do not recognize. More especially, I'm getting 'likes' and remarks from condition updates and web links that I didn't upload, and also updates from teams I did not sign up with.

The Solution

This got me to thinking about my Facebook settings, and hit upon the option just as I was surfing mine: it's an issue with exactly how my Account Safety was established. * headpalm *.

I swiftly uploaded a solution to my Posterous as well as currently I'm duplicating it here for all to see (with [modifies]:

1. Go to Account Settings >> Account Task.

2. From the Account Activity section, you'll discover that the different computers and places that are currently accessing your FB account. [You can see this from the tab 'Likewise Active'. It needs to be revealing places and also gadgets that you are not acquainted with.]
3. End each of the sessions [on 'Likewise Active'] by clicking the 'End' [button]

4. Afterwards be sure to inspect 'Secure Surfing' (so you'll get on HTTPS, much more safe) and also 'Login Notifications' (so you'll be informed if another person is going to your account.) [Merely said, inspecting these options will certainly make accessing your Facebook account extra safe.]
5. After complying with these actions, you ought to get this:.

Facebook Notifications Problem


Be sure to transform your passwords after. Note also that with these settings, you need to vouch for every single gadget that will certainly access your account. That comes up in a display when you attempt to access your account through your mobile phones.

Last Ideas.

[Updated June 29, 2011] I recognize there are still mysteries to be addressed but the perpetrator here really is, well, my idleness: I need to have checked those safety settings prior to. With all the existing goings-on concerning hacking as well as such, I ought to have double-checked my accounts so that I can least shield them from invasion. I really do not know for certain it this was connected with that said, but at least I can rest very easy that I've thrown down the gauntlet.