Cannot Logout Of Facebook 2019

After doing system updates and also rebooting, I instantly discovered that I was automatically logged out of the Facebook Android Application. I questioned how it can have happened. First, I assumed, its because of clean master (my favorite mobile cleanser). Since I've quite bad habit of running clean master after period of couple of minutes, I believed that have to be the reason.

Facebook Logout Problem


Cannot Logout Of Facebook



The solution for this popular Facebook trouble is to move the application into internal storage. Just comply with the steps offered below:

1. Go to Setups -> Apps -> All Applications.

2. Tap on the Facebook App.

3. Move the app to the internal storage space completely.

4. Reboot the phone.

5. Login again.

6. After investing a long time, Close the application.

7. Reboot the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open up the Facebook or Facebook Carrier Android App this moment then you will be able to login instantly without entering that so lonnnnngggg e-mail ID and password combination.

10. Take pleasure in Facebooking.