Facebook Notification Not Working On android 2019

If you're having troubles with your Facebook notifications recently, i.e. getting updates as well as groups from people you do not understand, after that you're not the only one-- great deals of people started grumbling about it since last Sunday, June 19. Luckily, I've found a service to it. Information after the dive.

Facebook Notification Not Working On Android



Facebook Notifications Problem


I was doing my common morning routine last Sunday (June 19) when I discovered something weird regarding my Facebook account: I'm getting notifications from people I do not recognize. More specifically, I'm getting 'likes' and comments from condition updates and links that I really did not upload, and also updates from groups I did not join.

The Solution

This obtained me to thinking about my Facebook settings, and also hit upon the service equally as I was browsing mine: it's a problem with how my Account Protection was set up. * headpalm *.

I rapidly published an option to my Posterous as well as now I'm copying it right here for all to see (with [modifies]:

1. Go to Account Settings >> Account Task.

2. From the Account Activity section, you'll locate that the various computer systems as well as locations that are presently accessing your FB account. [You can see this from the tab 'Additionally Active'. It should be revealing locations as well as gadgets that you are not familiar with.]
3. End each of the sessions [on 'Also Energetic'] by clicking on the 'End' [switch]

4. Afterwards make certain to check 'Secure Surfing' (so you'll be on HTTPS, much more safe and secure) and 'Login Notifications' (so you'll be notified if another person is visiting your account.) [Just claimed, checking these alternatives will certainly make accessing your Facebook account more safe.]
5. After complying with these steps, you must get this:.

Facebook Notifications Problem


Make sure to alter your passwords after. Note also that with these setups, you have to guarantee every single tool that will certainly access your account. That shows up in a screen when you attempt to access your account via your smart phones.

Last Ideas.

[Upgraded June 29, 2011] I understand there are still secrets to be resolved however the offender here actually is, well, my idleness: I ought to have inspected those safety settings prior to. With all the current goings-on concerning hacking and such, I should have double-checked my accounts so that I can least shield them from invasion. I really don't recognize without a doubt it this was connected with that said, but a minimum of I can relax easy that I've found a solution for it.