How to Delete Facebook Group I Made 2019

A Facebook group can be removed but unfortunately there's no straightforward remove option available. In order to erase a team, initially you have to remove all signed up with participants and after that lastly remove on your own from the group. So the a lot more participants you have, the longer it requires to erase.

How To Delete Facebook Group I Made



Right here's just how to set about it:

Initially go to the group primary web page and click "Edit Group." On the next page, click "Participants" discovered on the left pane. All joined members are currently revealed. Below get rid of everyone from the team.

How Do I Delete A Group I Created On Facebook


Note: Even if you are an administrator, you will certainly not have the ability to eliminate the group designer.

Afterwards return back to the group primary page, and also click on "Leave Team" to remove yourself. You will obtain a confirmation message as below:.

How Do I Delete A Group I Created On Facebook


Hit "Remove group." That's it! The group will certainly now be erased as well as any kind of join demands, if pending, are additionally erased with it.