Cannot Log Out Of Facebook 2019

After doing system updates and reactivating, I all of a sudden discovered that I was automatically logged out of the Facebook Android App. I wondered how it could have taken place. First, I believed, its as a result of clean master (my preferred mobile cleaner). Because I have actually pretty bad habit of running clean master after interval of few minutes, I thought that must be the reason.

Facebook Logout Problem


Cannot Log Out Of Facebook



The solution for this prominent Facebook issue is to move the app into interior storage space. Just adhere to the steps provided below:

1. Most likely to Settings -> Applications -> All Apps.

2. Faucet on the Facebook App.

3. Relocate the application to the inner storage space entirely.

4. Reboot the phone.

5. Login once again.

6. After spending time, Close the application.

7. Reactivate the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open the Facebook or Facebook Carrier Android App this time after that you will be able to login automatically without getting in that so lonnnnngggg email ID as well as password combination.

10. Delight in Facebooking.