How Can I Delete My Date Of Birth On Facebook 2019

To sign up for Facebook, you need to provide a complete birth date, consisting of a birth year. Although you have to supply the day for Facebook managers, you do not need to share your birth year with the world. Use your account's editing and enhancing food selection to remove your birth year from your account. The adjustments work quickly, and also pals are not informed when you change whether or not your birthday celebration programs.

How Can I Delete My Date Of Birth On Facebook



How To Delete Birthday From Facebook


1. Click on your name as well as thumbnail in the leading right corner of any kind of Facebook display to be directed to your account.

2. Click the light grey "Edit Account" switch on top of your profile page.

3. Go to the "Standard Information" tab on the left side of the "Edit Account" page.

4. Scroll down to the "Birthday" section of the food selection. Click the arrowhead just underneath your birthday celebration to subject a menu for your birthday's screen options.

5. Select "Show only month & day in my profile" if you still intend to display your birthday however do not desire profile visitors to see your birth year. Select "Do not show my birthday in my profile" to erase your birthday from your account.

6. Click heaven "Conserve Adjustments" button at the end of the screen.