How Do I See who Likes My Facebook Page 2019

When attempting to handle sort on facebook business web page or fanpage facebook, there is a means exactly how to see that has actually liked your facebook service page, with full checklist of facebook account link.

How Do I See Who Likes My Facebook Page



Who Likes My Facebook Page


* Initially, I need to go to my facebook web page login on a desktop web browser, go to my facebook page, as well as click setups in the leading right edge.

* There, locate on the left the alternative Individuals and Various other Pages.

* In the menu, choose People That Similar to this Web page. It is also there how to see facebook followers, who like my facebook page, yet likewise facebook business web page likes, and banned people as well as web pages from suching as the page

* You can currently export this facebook organisation page suches as checklist to a spread sheet.

Exactly how to see who likes your page

With a couple of manipulations, eliminate the unneeded message from the like date and facebook account photos, and also the result will certainly be a full facebook page suches as checklist, with name as well as links to the facebook account web page, which is how do i see who has liked my facebook page.

Just how to check that liked my facebook page.

See above, entering the page settings is just how do i see that likes my web page on facebook.