How Can I See My History On Facebook 2019

Evidently, Facebook eliminated this remarkable attribute already, but I'm still wishing they can put this back up when the new timeline has formally released! We will keep you upgraded.

This is one of my favored key attributes of Facebook, the "Look Background" - where Facebook has the ability to monitor individuals you've tracked. You can additionally utilize this to see who/what your other half look for. Just an advising however, you may not like what you'll see.

How Can I See My History On Facebook



:) Sight your Timeline profile.

:) In the leading right edge of your Facebook timeline, click the "Activity Log" switch.

How To View Facebook History


:) On the left sidebar, under the third section (after pictures, likes as well as comments choices), click "EVEN MORE".

How To View Facebook History


:) You must see the extra alternatives then choose the "Search" alternative, which is located at the really lower of the listing.

How To View Facebook History


:) Currently you need to be able to see your search queries.

How To View Facebook History


:) Only the people that are visited to your account can see your search history.

Exists Anyhow I Can Delete My Facebook Look Background?

How To View Facebook History


Fortunately, you can, and also it's really simple. Simply click "Clear Searches" web link and your entire search history must be deleted! You might additionally delete individual searches by clicking the "block" symbol close to your searched query.