How to See who Likes Your Facebook Page 2019

When attempting to handle likes on facebook organisation web page or fanpage facebook, there is a means just how to see that has liked your facebook business web page, with complete listing of facebook account web link.

How To See Who Likes Your Facebook Page



Who Likes My Facebook Page


* Initially, I need to go to my facebook page login on a desktop internet browser, go to my facebook web page, and click on setups in the top right edge.

* There, find on the left the option Individuals and Various other Pages.

* In the menu, choose People That Such as this Page. It is also there exactly how to see facebook followers, who like my facebook web page, however also facebook organisation web page likes, and prohibited people as well as web pages from liking the web page

* You can currently export this facebook company page suches as list to a spreadsheet.

Exactly how to see who likes your web page

With a couple of controls, do away with the unneeded message from the like day as well as facebook profile images, and also the result will be a complete facebook page suches as listing, with name and also links to the facebook account web page, which is just how do i see that has actually liked my facebook web page.

Just how to check that liked my facebook web page.

See above, entering the page setups is how do i see who likes my page on facebook.