I Can't Log Out Of Facebook 2019

After doing system updates as well as rebooting, I suddenly discovered that I was automatically logged out of the Facebook Android Application. I wondered just how it might have occurred. Initially, I thought, its because of clean master (my favourite mobile cleaner). Considering that I have actually quite bad habit of running clean master after interval of couple of mins, I thought that have to be the reason.

Facebook Logout Problem


I Can't Log Out Of Facebook



The service for this popular Facebook problem is to relocate the application right into internal storage space. Just comply with the steps provided listed below:

1. Go to Settings -> Apps -> All Applications.

2. Faucet on the Facebook App.

3. Relocate the application to the internal storage space completely.

4. Reactivate the phone.

5. Login once more.

6. After investing a long time, Shut the application.

7. Restart the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open up the Facebook or Facebook Carrier Android Application this time around then you will be able to login automatically without entering that so lonnnnngggg e-mail ID as well as password combination.

10. Take pleasure in Facebooking.