Facebook Sign Out Problem 2019

After doing system updates and also restarting, I all of a sudden found that I was immediately logged out of the Facebook Android Application. I wondered exactly how it could have occurred. First, I assumed, its because of tidy master (my favorite mobile cleaner). Because I've rather bad habit of running tidy master after period of couple of mins, I thought that have to be the reason.

Facebook Logout Problem


Facebook Sign Out Problem



The solution for this popular Facebook trouble is to relocate the app right into internal storage space. Simply follow the steps offered below:

1. Most likely to Setups -> Apps -> All Apps.

2. Tap on the Facebook App.

3. Move the application to the interior storage totally.

4. Restart the phone.

5. Login once again.

6. After spending a long time, Close the application.

7. Reboot the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open up the Facebook or Facebook Carrier Android Application this time then you will have the ability to login instantly without going into that so lonnnnngggg email ID as well as password combination.

10. Delight in Facebooking.